#IAmRemarkable for Organizations
How #IAmRemarkable helps organizations
Join over 1300 global and local companies that have implemented #IAmRemarkable in their organizations to improve well-being, strengthen team cohesion and foster allyship and belonging.
Salesforce's #IAmRemarkable Story
"The #IAmRemarkable program really helps us to think about and talk about what allyship truly means"Angela McKenna, SVP Global Talent Development, Salesforce
How your organization and employees can benefit from #IAmRemarkable
1. Improving employee well-being and motivation by encouraging employees to recognize and share their achievements
2. Fostering allyship and belonging by disrupting bias in self-promotion, and providing a pathway to advocacy for everyone
3. Strengthening team cohesion by creating a climate of confidence within teams, where everyone feels their work is valued
The 90-minute workshop helps participants learn how to speak openly about their accomplishments. The workshop is divided into three parts:
1. Discuss: Increase awareness of data and research regarding self-promotion and bias
2. Practice: Practice articulating individual achievements and sharing with others
3. Act: Reflect, discuss and share take home exercises to increase comfort with self-promotion
Introduction to #IAmRemarkable
How to join?
- Participate - Introduce #IAmRemarkable to your company by scheduling a workshop with one of our 3000+ trained facilitators to a small group of influencers within your organization (include people with interest in facilitation)
- Train facilitators in your company - Identify at least 2 individuals who will sign up to the #IAmRemarkable train-the-trainer session and bring #IAmRemarkable to your organization as a facilitator
- Scale - to grow this initiative within your organization (25+ facilitators) and receive company reports, promotional resources and direct support from the Rmrkblty team - fill in the company interest form
Ready to join?
Join over 1300 global and local companies that have implemented #IAmRemarkable in their organizations.
Submit the company interest form